Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

P.E reflection

what is social responsibility?Social responsibility is an ethical framework and suggests that an entity, be it an organisation or individual, has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every individual has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystems.

What level do I think I performed at?
I think I performed at level 4 because i worked with everyone,

What could I do to be better?
I guess I could play a bit better and be more honest and admit my mistakes,Take care of equipment's and peers

2 comments:

Lomio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lomio said...

I like how you describe your details on your reflection about last week. I reckon you could've did your blog writen a bit more cleaner but anyways it was solid. :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.