Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

A trip to tokelau reasearch


While i was on that boat back to tokelau i was thinking about the things that may have changed while i’ve been gone.I wonder how my family is adapting to our island from climate change,I wonder what it would be like with electricity because when I was in tokelau 3 years ago we had no electricity.I think it would be nice to see a tv in the lounge for once and maybe I can sit down and reflect on my studies to my family and the people of my village.I’ve also heard that we have been through modernization while I was on my studies in fiji and when i got home i was surprised by the tv in the lounge,the computer my nephew was playing on and the fridge in the kitchen.I was happy to be home.

Image result for tokelau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.