Pages

Monday, 24 August 2015

Narrative

                    The worst accident ever.

One day my dad was cooking in the kitchen when he
accidently burnt the food and then it set on fire. Then dad said, “get out of the house quickly”.The smoke alarm went off and then dad called the fire brigade and they came to the rescue.

But it was too late and the stove blew up and ruined the house and then we had to go to the safe meeting place and wait for the fire brigade.

When the fire brigade got to my home and hosed  the house with the fire hose and wet it until the fire stopped. And then when the fire stopped we were so sad that we lost our home so that is the worst accident ever.    


0 comments:

Post a Comment